In this episode I walk you through the process of making a career or life transition without getting overwhelmed.
I've learned and refined this process through many big decisions, lifestyle changes, and career leaps of faith that the Lord God led me through over the last 15 years.
We’ll chat about:
- The role of God-sent angels in the form of friends and mentors
- How hiring a coach was one of the best moves I’ve ever made
- How a coach will make the difference in any career or life transition
We’ll also cover:
- The difference between a mentor and coach
- What I do as a coach in terms of both life and career coaching
- How coaching drastically accelerates your progress
- How being in a coaching relationships ensures you finish what you set out to do (get hired, or make a life change)
I also share how a faith-based coach takes your adventure to a whole new level.
We all have a role to play in the direction of our life. Sometimes a little boost is all we need to make big changes and career leaps of faith. Today I share how coaching can help make that happen.
Let’s be friends!
Share and subscribe so you never miss an episode. Then, I'd love it if you would rate and review - it’s the best way to support!
- Career Transition Blueprint: a checklist to cut the stress and simplify your career leap
- 5-Step's to God's Will for Your Career: a 5-step process to find and follow your God-given calling
- The Bible-based Mindset Fix: A scripture strategy to move past mental battles and turn your faith into action
Desktop site: https://theuncommoncareer.com
Mobile site: https://theuncommoncareer.com/lib
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.